11.5% | Sangiovese (Chianti) | 05.2 L | Red
Weight: 16.76 lb
- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 11.5 % ABV
- Volume: 5.2 liters (1.37 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 7 X 6¼ X 10¾
- Weight: 16.11 LBS. (7.33 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Sangiovese Varietal Grapes:
- Prugnolo Gentile
- Super Tuscana
These wine are very earthy and rustic, high in tannins (it dries your mouth out), has a smell and taste that is reminiscent of cherries and strawberries and is high in acidity, which makes it go very well with food.
The most popular wine made from the Sangiovese grape varietal comes from the Chianti region which is located in Tuscany, that romantic area of central Italy known for its sweeping landscapes, burning hot sun and its wealth of art and food history. It is from this region that we also get delicious olive oil and Michelangelo’s David.