12.5% | Gewurztraminer | 10.0 L | White
Weight: 27.34 lb
- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 12.5 % ABV
- Volume: 10 liters (2.64 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 9 X 9 X 12
- Weight: 27.21 LBS. (12.34 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Gewürztraminer Varietal Grapes:
These wines are usually considered semi-dry, so they are a bit sweet, but that also makes them much lower in alcohol than your usual wine.
Alsace and Germany are still the most prominent regions that produce Gewürztraminer, but you can also commonly find it from countries such as Austria and regions in the US such as Washington, Oregon, and California.