Transferring | Racking Cane | Clamps 3/8' (EA)
Weight: 0.02 lb
- Selling Unit: Each
- Holds racking cane in place when transferring or bottling your wine or beer.
- Helps to keep things under control.
- Keeps your racking tube still so the sediment doesn't get stirred up.
- Makes it much easier to leave yeast and other sediment behind.
- Easy to use. Just snap the Racking Tube Clamp onto your 3/8" racking tube or racking cane at the desired height and then clip it onto the rim of your fermenter.
- Fits: glass carboys, plastic carboys as well as primary fermentation buckets.
- Spring-loaded clamp that opens easily and attach tightly to your fermenter.
- Designed to work with 3/8" O.D. racking tubes.
- Product of Canada