Straining Bags | Muslin Bag | 70 cm - 5" x 28" (EA)
Weight: 0.12 lb
- Selling Unit: Each
- Dimensions: 70 cm - 5" x 28"
- Use to hold grains, herbs, berries or hops during steeping or boiling process.
- Made from 60 count yarn ( 60S/1 ) tightly woven mesh and delivers a good straining action as a multi-purpose food straining bag. Excellent for making a drink like nut milk, green juice, soup, jelly, jam, etc. Also ideal for cold brew, homebrew, winemaking.
- Made of 100% natural, unbleached, food grade cotton which is natural beige. It can take boiling and simmer for extended periods of time, which also make it suited to be used as hop bag brewing.
- With a wider opening and drawstring. That makes it practical to pour into.
- Easy to clean up and air dry. Washable, reusable and durable.
- Product of United States